Edifice can monetise your spaceEdifice will review your portfolio and advise on the revenue potential for ...
The energy sector offers a fantastic opportunity to property owners with land that can accommodate a power storage facility.
The demand for additional battery power storage installations is increasing as the UK is facing an energy production shortfall. A combination of the closure of fossil fuel power stations, wind and solar not performing as expected and nuclear installations not coming online quick enough, has resulted in a significant energy gap on a national level.
Edifice works closely with the energy sector to identify these gaps across the National Grid infrastructure and with our collaborative expertise in site identification, planning and installation we can deliver a comprehensive and hassle free solution that will produce incremental revenue across your property portfolio
Please contact us for more details if you believe that you have suitable land or unused buildings for us to evaluate.Contact Edifice
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Points
- Rental agreement for both Battery Energy Storage System (1MW – 2MW and Rapid Charge Points (50KW – 150KW DC)
- 10+ year term but can terminate after 5 years for development/ disposal for 2 years’ rent compensation
- No operational impact during installation or operation
- uses separate power so no impact to your site
- EV chargers do not take up car spaces
- independent 24/7 Helpline and call-out
- Powerful CSR message and supporting central government with its renewables and EV targets
Landlords, if you have a space that you think might be suitable, please contact us and we can help you to monetise your property.
This also drives footfall to your sites so is particularly attractive to retailers, publicans and libraries.
Landlords, if you have a space on your property that you think might be suitable, please contact us and we can help you to monetise your property.
Two such deals will be announced shortly.