Own the M4 with these twin towers – the first site seen approaching London and the last as you leave.
The greenbelt west of GSK ensures that this will be the last installation on the M4.
Traffic Count (000s/day)
Traffic Count on M4 (000s)
Bids are welcome to construct twin towers or structures of your preferred design to form the Global Gateway.
GSK and Edifice have indicated above on the plan where they believe the optimal position for the structures is, on Boston Manor Road, either side of the M4 where it crosses through GSK’s estate, but will consider alternative placements.
Edifice and GSK will also consider alternative proposals to exploit the entirety of the exterior of
GSK Head Office in a sympathetic and appropriate style to this global HQ.
If you would like to arrange a site visit then contact Edifice, NOT the property owner, to make this arrangement, as always.
Please make your twin tower bids on the basis
(i) that you will fund the capex for the towers and screens or
(ii) whether you would wish Edifice to fund the towers and screens and charge the winning media owner additional rent for that infrastructure.
Please state whether your preference is for (i) or (ii) or if you wish to propose both (i) and (ii)
Invitations are sought for proposals for long term Out of Home media at this location
- 15 year term
- Subject to contract and planning
- Subject to the terms of the Edifice Frame Agreement
- To agree to enter the Site Agreement n.b. “Precluded Content” means any advertising of an obscene or sexual nature, political advertising or any advertising displaying the logo or products of those companies that compete with GSK in the medical or health or sports food markets
- Bidders to propose terms for GSK to take advantage of any voidage on the screens for their own advertising
- To be responsible for design, negotiation and the planning application process through to appeal and then build, with Edifice project management for the property owner
- Either side is responsible for their own legal costs
Edifice gives no representation or warranty and shall have no liability whatsoever to a bidder about or regards: the suitability of the property for outdoor media installations now or in the future; whether the mock-up installations provided can be installed or will be approved by any relevant party or public authority; whether development, refurbishment or a disposal of the property will occur; the title to or extent of the property; whether there are any restrictions regards the use or enjoyment of the property, or whether there are any pre-existing or anticipated outdoor media installations at the property or nearby. All bidders should conduct their own property surveys to assess its condition and suitability. All bids are made at the sole cost and risk of the bidder. All bids are subject to contract and to freeholder, leaseholder, and operational approval as well as to planning permission and any other public authority, statutory or regulatory permission or approval