Great West Road – GSK
Edifice are looking to accept a winning bid to install advertising on the Great West Road frontage of GSK house, on the north/west boundary adjacent to the River Brent..
Portrait or Landscape? Single sided or double sided? Standard build or architect designed? The choice is yours, submit your best bid.
Edifice is delighted to partner on this prestigious landmark opportunity with GSK, the 4th largest FTSE 100 company and £80bn market value pharmaceutical giant, bringing their iconic global HQ to the market for the first time..
Traffic Count (000s/day)
Traffic Count on A4 (000s)
Bids are welcome for installation(s) on the southern perimeter of the GSK estate facing traffic travelling westbound, eastbound or both on the A4 Great West Road.
Media Owners are invited to suggest their own formats locations, subject to acceptance by Edifice & GSK.
If access to the site is required, please contact Edifice to make the necessary arrangements, as usual.
Edifice and GSK will also consider alternative proposals to exploit the entirety of the exterior of
GSK Head Office.
Please make your bids on the basis
(i) that you will fund the capex for the structure and screens or
(ii) whether you would wish Edifice to fund the structures and screens and charge the winning media owner additional rent for that infrastructure.
Please state whether your preference is for (i) or (ii) or if you wish to propose both (i) and (ii)
Invitations are sought for proposals for long term Out of Home media at this location.
- 15 year term
- Subject to contract and planning
- Subject to the terms of the Edifice Frame Agreement
- To agree to enter the Site Agreement n.b. “Precluded Content” means any advertising of an obscene or sexual nature, political advertising or any advertising displaying the logo or products of those companies that compete with GSK in the medical or health or sports food markets
- Bidders to propose terms for GSK to take advantage of any voidage on the screens for their own advertising
- To be responsible for design, negotiation and the planning application process through to appeal and then build, with Edifice project management for the property owner
- Either side is responsible for their own legal costs
Edifice gives no representation or warranty and shall have no liability whatsoever to a bidder about or regards: the suitability of the property for outdoor media installations now or in the future; whether the mock-up installations provided can be installed or will be approved by any relevant party or public authority; whether development, refurbishment or a disposal of the property will occur; the title to or extent of the property; whether there are any restrictions regards the use or enjoyment of the property, or whether there are any pre-existing or anticipated outdoor media installations at the property or nearby. All bidders should conduct their own property surveys to assess its condition and suitability. All bids are made at the sole cost and risk of the bidder. All bids are subject to contract and to freeholder, leaseholder, and operational approval as well as to planning permission and any other public authority, statutory or regulatory permission or approval