Nottingham: Roadford Road, Basford
Radford Road, NG7 7EX, Nottingham
National Grid - Radford Road Nottingham
Pre-existing 48 sheet available from 2nd December 2018
The winning media owner will be responsible for
(i) ensuring the integrity of the structures but are free to rebrand and use them from contract commencement.
(ii) the removal of the board and structure following determination of the lease.
Potential lease term of 2 – 5 years
- Subject to contract and planning
- Subject to the terms of the Edifice Frame Agreement
- To agree to enter the Site Agreement
- To be responsible for any necessary design, negotiation and the planning application process through to appeal and then build, with Edifice project management for the property owner
- Either side is responsible for their own legal costs
Edifice gives no representation or warranty and shall have no liability whatsoever to a bidder about or regards: the suitability of the property for outdoor media installations now or in the future; whether the mock-up installations provided can be installed or will be approved by any relevant party or public authority; whether development, refurbishment or a disposal of the property will occur; the title to or extent of the property; whether there are any restrictions regards the use or enjoyment of the property, or whether there are any pre-existing or anticipated outdoor media installations at the property or nearby. All bidders should conduct their own property surveys to assess its condition and suitability. All bids are made at the sole cost and risk of the bidder. All bids are subject to contract and to freeholder, leaseholder, and operational approval as well as to planning permission and any other public authority, statutory or regulatory permission or approval